Thursday, June 17, 2010

An Evil eye

Mom bought black beads bangles for Medha so that any evil eye that falls on her is grabbed by this black-bead bangle. Well, I somehow can't bring myself to believe all this 'evil eye', 'drusti' stuff. Also, I prefer to call it negatives.
But, after an incident that happened two days ago, I kind of think may be there is such a thing.
Well, what happened two days ago was a neighbor visited us. It was the first time she came over to see Medha since Medha's birth seven months ago. She was hit by a tragedy at around the same time Medha was born so she had been recovering from that.
It was a cold, rainy day. She commented that being a new mother I was suppose to be keeping myself warm, wear socks and slippers. I just smiled at the comment.
Later, a little while after she left, my throat started itching, I had initial signs of wheezing. Maybe it was because of the lady's comment. I asked mom to clean my aura using Pranic healing. Hard to believe all those signs just vanished. I was amazed.
Call it games of the brain, coincidence or whatever,but I believe it could be effect of the negatives!!


No comments: